Monday, January 5, 2015

NEW YEAR - NEW Y.O.U

Where in the WORLD did 2014 go?
I feel like it was literally just 5 days ago. *snicker *snicker


No, but really, it went by so quickly. 

With the new year comes resolutions and I like many of you made it one of my resolution's to get to where I want to be in my weight. Some of you are probably thinking - "wait, didn't you JUST get to your size 6 goal?" Yes, yes I did, but after the holidays they are a little snug so I have two goals now...


1. Get in my size 6 comfortably again
2. Get to goal weight of 130 (no matter what SIZE I am in) 

I loaded Saturday and Sunday, so today is day #1 of my Stimulock Protocol, and I have to be real honest with yall. 

I love it. I love how healthy food makes me feel. Guiltless mind after you have finished your meal, satisfied tummy because you are full, and I get to wake up TOMORROW and SEE my weight loss on the scale! 

Win + Win + Win = WIN! 

Sure, I will have a moment, later this week I am sure, where I will want sugar...BUT I will NOT give in. I'm going strong. 

What are some of your hints for beating a sugar craving?

Mine are - 

1. drink a caffeine free diet soda
2. eat a couple sugar free mints
3. chew some sugar free gum

4. eat your allowed Sugar free jello

Let's kick off this year with a BANG! Tell me how you are doing! Have any good recipes you want to share? I'd LOVE to hear from you! 




Breakfast
- Fried Egg & Cinnamon Toast 

Snack - 1 Apple
Lunch - 5oz Lean Ground Beef Burger Patties (Aldi - visit here to see more)
1 Cup of Cucumbers
1 Orange Sugar Free Jello
Dinner - 5 oz Stir Fry Chicken (Recipe on Blog tomorrow) 1 1/2 Cups of Cole Slaw Mix (stir fried with chicken) (veggies and leafy greens)
Dessert - 12 Strawberries

1 gallon of water ( I DO NOT have to have this much, but I love water...so why not?)



Parting Thought:
This could be the LAST year "losing weight" could be your New Years Resolution! I KNOW Stimulock isn't the easiest "diet" out there. BUT IT WORKS FAST with LONG LASTING results. I have kept off 40+lbs for almost 2 years! I want to help you reach your weight goal. Contact me here if you want more information or want to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment