Friday, October 10, 2014

Size 6!!!!

Long story short - 

All my jeans are like WOAH saggy. So I decided to just go and get some new jeans at Marshalls today after work. 

Tried on the 8's...too big. 

Was fearful about trying on the 6's and them being too tight and me getting discouraged and so on...but I went ahead and tried them on. 

Much to my surprise - THEY FIT!!!!!

I wanted to be 100% sure that I could fit in a six for real, so I tried on a few different brands. 

Yall, I walked out of the store with 3 different brands of size 6 jeans!!!! 

I did it yall!!! I did it!! I'm so excited!! 

I'm still going to continue on the journey and who knows, I might one day be a size 4! Until then I'm elated to be strutin my stuff in a 6! 

Photo I sent my sister and my friend Karey! 

No comments:

Post a Comment