Friday, January 30, 2015

Recipe - Italian Chicken

One of my wonderful clients (& friend) sent me a photo tonight (below) of her amazing meal & she shared the recipe with me! It both looks & sounds delicious! 

Thanks Ashlee for sharing! Yall give her some love & follower her on Instagram @ashleelohman 

Recipe: 
Serving size - 2 

2 5oz chicken breasts
2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
1/2 cup basil - or more per your taste
2 table spoons minced garlic
1 teaspoon oregano 
(Taste as you go and adjust seasonings based on your liking) 

Directions: 
Sauté the chicken in coconut oil first for 10 mins on medium until brown & cooked, add tomatoes & basil after chicken is cooked (or it gets soupy), serve & enjoy! 


Um. Yum! 

Thanks again Ash!! Share your favorite recipes with me and I will show you some love! We are all looking for new ways to cook up some protocol meals! 


No comments:

Post a Comment