Thursday, February 5, 2015

SNACK ATTACK -- Pop Corn

The clock reads 2:00PM and I sit at my desk, or at home, and wonder why I want to eat. I'm not always hungry, and perhaps this means I am an emotional eater (I already know I totally am), but if I don't get something to chew on then I am going to break. 

90% of the time I go for sugar free mints or gum! I want to shout THANK YOU from the mountain tops for the master mind behind the fruit punch flavored mints. Heaven yall, they came from heaven. 

Anywho, we aren't here for you to read about my mint obsession, what you are here for is to read about another cool snack that is 100% protocol. 

POPCORN. 

You're allowed 1 cup of corn a week. So why not use it as popcorn? NOW, 1 cup of kernels is enough popcorn to last, like a month, so use this recipe below and spread out your little snacks for those moment of "I HAVE TO EAT SOMETHING NOW". 

(Remember, this will count as part of your daily vegetable so be aware) 


MICROWAVE POPCORN

Ingredients:
1/4 cup pop corn kernels
Glass Bowl
Ceremic Plate
Microwave

Place 1/4 cup pop corn kernels in bowl & place plate on top

Turn microwave on and listen closely as you DON'T want it to burn (or maybe you do, but I won't call you weird because that's not nice. ) 

TADA!! ENJOY!

ON THE RUN?
Put it in a brown paper bag!


No comments:

Post a Comment