Friday, May 22, 2015

So, I've Been Working Out...

So, I've been working out now, every day for a least 1 hour at a time, if not more, for almost two weeks now.

With that said, my weight loss has been SLOW. SLOW. SLOW. SLOW.

"muscle weighs more than fat", you say.

"I know", I say.

However, I am still training my mind on how to NOT freak out when I step on the scale in the morning and it's either the exact same from the day before, or only down .1....yes there is a decimal point in front of that 1...meaning 1/10 of a pound.

Truth is, muscle does weigh more than fat, and I have GOT to tone up from that 40-50lb weight loss from 2 years ago. I have kept my weight pretty steady, but my flabby skin...is still here. (that was a real moment, FYI)

I have decided today after my 20 minute run, and 40 minutes of weight training, that I can no longer go off of the scale. I have to base my success on inches lost and over all feeling of health. I have to listen to my body and learn that exercise is GREAT for my long term health, and at the age of 26 I can no longer make excuses, of ANY kind, as to why I did not sweat that day.

So cheers to getting healthy on the inside and the out, toning up flabby skin, and retraining my mind.

PS. I forgot to mention that it was arm day today, so the sheer fact that I can even type this right now is a miracle in and of itself. ;)

PSS. I Googled "Water Bottle Cheers" to get that image...you're welcome.




Love you all! Stick with it! Healthy is the new black, it goes with everything. 

PSSS. Is that too many PS's? Either way, remember to eat your 2oz of EXTRA protein for every 30 minutes of weight loss! You're body needs to to build muscle! 


No comments:

Post a Comment