Monday, August 31, 2015

Summer Struggle

Summer Struggle.

You know what I'm talking about. It's hot, you want something cold. Ice Cream to be exact, and one cone won't hurt you....


That was my summer...every day. I struggled bad. I gained some weight and my clothes are fitting extremely tight. What does that mean for me?

Stimulock to the rescue. I'm back on the Stimulock System and I am feeling great. 1 week in and down 11 pounds. Did I mention I ate ice cream a lot...and that I went to Europe for two weeks. Yea, It wasn't the "healthiest" summer for me. Plus all they eat in Italy/France/Greece/Turkey is pasta and bread. (That's me with one of many gelato's I had!)

I know that when I eat bad I feel it, almost instantly. I'm sleepy, my face is greasy, I feel sluggish, bloated, and just all around gross.

I'm thankful I know what I can do to get healthy again! Stimulock is my saving grace. There is no greater feeling than knowing that what you have been putting in your body is actually HELPING your body.

So I'm back on the StimSystem and happy to be! It's easy to say no to bad foods when you feel so great. Plus I'm going to NYC and Vegas soon for a girls weekend and work and I wouldn't mind looking my best! Upcoming travel always motivates me. OH! and I'll be celebrating my 27th birthday, so I have some goals to reach before then.

Wish me luck, and follow along! I'd love to hear about your success.


What's for dinner?
- Tonight I am eating grilled pork chops and onions. YUMMY!

Talk to you soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment