Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Eating Out - You can have Chipotle!




Yes, this post title is the truth! 

You CAN have Chipotle on Stimulock!!


Can I get an "Amen"? 

I will tell you what you can have on the menu, and then I will tell you what I get.

CAN HAVE:
- Chicken
- Steak
- Mild Salsa
- Medium Salsa
- Hot Salsa
- Corn Salsa
- Lettuce
- Veggies (you can ONLY eat the onions)
- Agua - of course ;)

WHAT I GET:
- Chicken Bowl
- Mild & Medium Salsa
- Corn Salsa (this is your allowed amount of corn for the week)
- Lettuce
- Agua
- I shake it up and It. Is. Delicious.

You can probably see that you do not get 5oz of protein so you can either order double chicken, eat a boiled egg when you get home, or drink 1 scoop of an allowed protein powder.

What do you get when you eat out? What are your favorite places to eat out at while on Stimulock?

Bye Yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment