Thursday, July 17, 2014

The Struggle is REAL

The Struggle is REAL yall.

I am doing really well, down 4.2lbs since Monday and feeling great, but these
co-workers of mine keep bringing in these sweets!


I walk in on Monday, head back to the kitchen to refill my water bottle and BAM - chocolate covered Oreos and rice crispy treats...ON STICKS. It would be so easy to just grab 10 and eat them, BUT I didn't. By Tuesday afternoon they were all eaten and I thought I was in the clear.

NOPE.

One of our sweet new interns at work decided to bring in home made brownies. Can't a girl get a break?

Then Wednesday rolls around and one of our new team members brings in, listen to this...fruity pebble rice crispy treats.

I can't make this stuff up yall. IT HAPPENED. Bam, Bam, Bam, I felt like I was in a boxing match with Sugar and I was about to get knocked out.

Through will power, and just sheer ignoring the sweets I made it through.

I walk into the kitchen this morning - a whole new tub of chocolate covered oreos were making their appearance.

I'm going to start bring a gallon of water with me every day so I can avoid the kitchens. (Disclaimer, I don't have to drink a gallon every day, I choose to because I really like water, and it makes my hair grow!)

I personally chose today, after seeing the new sinful cookies, to make a longer trip to the other kitchen to avoid them at all cost.

A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.

Bye Yall - Hope sugar isn't stalking you this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment